Kaba CheckIn - a convenient and secure stay, controlled with the latest technology.
Kaba CheckIn is a user-friendly and efficient item of software for daily management and programming of visitor cards.
The elegant and award-winning door components with their visual and acoustic guides for users offer great ease of use and are extremely simple to maintain.
Kaba CheckIn optimises processes, improves hospitality, increases security and reduces operating costs.
After a brief planning period, the whole Kaba CheckIn installation can be carried out by your local Kaba partner quickly and easily.
The advantages of Kaba CheckIn
- The battery-operated elements can be installed quickly and easily.
- The user-friendly software is available in several languages and enables efficient check in/check out.
- Additional guest cards can be duplicated quickly and easily.
- Guest cards that have been taken off the premises after the end of the stay automatically lose their authorisation. In the event of loss during the stay, a block can be set up using a service medium.
- The guest cards can be reused an unlimited number of times.Seamless integration: Management of mechanical keys is also possible with the software.
- Where necessary, it is possible to trace the activities at the doors using the event memory.
- Emergency opening: Emergency access cards or a mechanical locking cylinder can be integrated without any problemsThe privacy function can be implemented using a mechanical thumbturn cylinder.
- Wide range: the right solution is available for every access area, whether it's the room door, lift, fitness room, health and fitness area or the garage.
Area of use / Application areas
Kaba CheckIn enables comprehensive, flexible and efficient access management in small and medium-sized hotels, bed and breakfast establishments and guest houses.
Kaba CheckIn can be used independently as a purely functional and cost-optimised guest room management system. In addition, the software offers the option of managing the complex access organisation for staff. In the password-protected administration area, this management can be carried out independently or by the Kaba partner.